Saturday 16 May 2015

My week #19

Ever since I received my Brimbles Box last month I have wanted to use the cute weather stickers that came in it.  Then I won a set of raindrop shaped paperclips from Hopscotch during National Stationery Week so I just had to use them together along with my How's the Weather? stamps for this week's pages.

My week in my Filofax #19

Creating a wet and stormy theme must have affected the weather here because it was actually lovely and sunny most of the week!  

Close up

Close up

My seven National Stationery Week giveaways ended on the Sunday, I have announced the winners here.  If you entered any of the draws please check to see if you are a winner as I will have to draw new names on the 19th May if I have not heard from you by then.  

Have a great week!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your planner pages. I look forward to looking to each week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How refreshing to see your layout every week :). Would love to see your other journals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tend to pour everything into my planner pages, I use journals and notebooks occasionally but only when I have some spare time to work on them.

      Delete