Thursday 5 May 2016

My week #16

After all of the National Stationery Week posts I wrote last week (eleven in seven days!) I've gotten a little behind with sharing my weekly pages with you so I'm going to try and catch up on them over the next few days starting today.

My week #16

My theme for week 16 was all based around these gorgeous stickers from Mrs Brimbles.  They are Anna's original artwork and they're so whimsical and girly, I just love them!  

Close up

Luckily I had a couple rolls of washi tape in my collection that matched the unicorn's beautiful pink and purple mane perfectly!  I really like how well they go together!  

Close up

Speaking of National Stationery Week, I still have some giveaways running here on the blog.  If you haven't entered yet please check out these posts:

Thank You Thursday - win Bic pens and an NU Notebook
Fountain Pen Friday - win a green Lamy Safari fountain pen
Hand Made Day - win a set of Staedtler TriplusFineliners
Write A Letter Day - win Staedtler rainbow pens

If you have already entered check here to see if you are a winner:

Pencil Day - win Staedtler pencils
Get Organised Day - win Dairy Diary

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment