Monday 23 April 2018

Artline Monday - National Stationery Week rocks

Today marks the start of my favourite week of the year, yes it's National Stationery Week!  I wanted to do something special to commemorate it so I decided to create a set of #ArtlineRocks based around the themes for the week.

Let's celebrate stationery!

I have included the products I used in the photographs of each rock if you want to have a go at making your own and the pens and markers can all be found here.  The Artline 853 OHP markers work really well on rocks so they are the ones I use the most often.  If you are new to rock painting and haven't read my previous posts about it you can find them all here.  Okay, now let's get started!

Monday - #makeanote

Today is make a note day so I drew a notebook and pen on this rock with a couple of OHP markers and my metallic silver pen.  Will you join in and use your favourite notebook and pen today? 

Monday - #makeanote

Tuesday - #penandpencil

For pen and pencil day I made two separate rocks, the first is a black and yellow pencil (just like the ones we used in school!) and for the second I drew a pen.  Of course it just had to be an Artline pen, it's one of their fab fineliners to be exact!  I didn't have a yellow OHP marker for the pencil so I used one of my Stix drawing pens instead and it turned out quite well.

Tuesday - #penandpencil

Wednesday - #stationerytheworldover

Wednesday is my favourite day of the week, it is World Stationery Day!  The tag for it is #stationerytheworldover so I drew a small picture of the Earth and surrounded it with lots of stationery products.  Again I used the OHP markers, a Stix drawing pen and then a couple of metallic Supreme permanent markers for the paper clips and drawing pin.  

Wednesday - #stationerytheworldover

Thursday - #workhappy

Work happy day is all about creating a nice environment for you to work in.  If you have a desk you could add some colour or fun to it with some new stationery or a cheerful mug to use for your brew.  I drew a National Stationery Week mug on my rock and some paperwork because I can face anything if I have a cup of tea first!  How do you work happy?

Thursday - #workhappy

Friday - #aplaceforeverything

Friday is a place for everything day and it is about filing things away and getting organised.  I drew a tidy desk on this rock with folders, a pen holder, a notebook and a pad of post it notes.  Again I used the OHP and Supreme markers for this and a yellow Stix pen.  Will you be tidying and arranging your work space for Friday? 

Friday - #aplaceforeverything

Saturday - #getcrafty

Get crafty day is so much fun!  As you might be able to tell from this blog, I love doing a bit of arts and crafts so I drew some "crafty" supplies on this rock.

Saturday - #getcrafty

Sunday - #signaturesunday

Signature Sunday is all about your favourite pen so I used one of my calligraphy pens to to write the tag on this rock.  I also drew a pen using the OHPSupreme and 900XF metallic markers and a trail of ink as if someone was testing how it writes.

Sunday - #signaturesunday

So here is my complete collection of National Stationery Week Artline rocks, aren't they fun?  I hope they are found and enjoyed by some fellow stationery addicts!

My #natstatweek rocks

If you want to join in with the fun this week head over to Twitter and search for the tag #natstatweek and keep an eye out for more posts and competitions here on the blog too!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment