Friday 26 July 2013

July Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week four roundup

Here are my photos from week four of the challenge.

Day twenty - Represent your range

My pocket size Amazona in black and raspberry Chameleon, my A5 Apex in pink and my yellow Original in personal size.  That's my whole collection for now, wouldn't an aqua Malden go really well? 


Day twenty - represent your range


Day twenty-one - Morning routine

I usually get up half an hour earlier than everyone else so I have a chance to check my blog, Instagram and Philofaxy and then my Filofax to see what I need to remember and do each day.  


Day twenty-one - morning routine 


Day twenty-two - Outside

We are still in the middle of a heatwave so this photo was taken while I was outside sunbathing with a frozen cocktail.... bliss!  Please ignore the dead grass, it is a price I am willing to pay for some lovely weather.


Day twenty-two - outside


Day twenty-three - Sections

The sections I have in my Original at the moment are To Do, Lists, Passwords, Blog and Contacts. 


Day twenty-three - sections


Day twenty-four - Cute

I think my Russian doll umbrella is very cute, it makes me happy even in the rain!


Day twenty-four - cute


Day twenty-six - Lists

I write myself daily to do lists in the diary section of my Filofax so I can see straight away what needs to be done.  I use the To Do section to write things that can be completed over time instead of right away.


Day twenty-six - lists


There are only five days of the challenge left so I will post those photos next Thursday.  I am already looking forward to the next challenge from Friday, I'm in love!





2 comments:

  1. Love your collection :) i just bought a purple personal saffiano :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have been looking at the Saffiano too but I find it hard to choose between the purple and the aqua!

      Delete