Sunday 14 July 2013

My week #28

The weeks really are flying by, I feel like I've only just posted last weeks pages!

My week in my Filofax #28

There is a little Rilakkuma theme going on this week.  I liked the sticky note head so much I couldn't bring myself to write on it so it's there purely for decoration.

Close up

I've been sorting out some things that I will need for my holiday this week, I can't wait to go!  I am going to try and finish everything on my holiday to do list over the next two weeks so I only have to pack our things the following week.  There are 14 things on there at the moment so I will try to do two a day and tick them off.

Close up

I have started to move into my Original Filofax this week.  I have my to do lists and packing lists in there and I am trying to use the personal size diary too.  I'm not happy with how the diary pages are looking yet so I will keep using them and start posting those once I'm happier with them.  Until then I will keep posting my A5 pages.

Inside

This is how she is looking inside right now.  I really love my tabs and the postcard I have trimmed down and punched to fit.  It is a work in progress but I think they look great!





No comments:

Post a Comment