Sunday 13 October 2013

My week #41

The theme this week was cupcakes and polka dots.  I tried something different with my washi tape but I'm not sure if I like it, I think I prefer placing it at the top and bottom of the page instead. 
 
My week in my Filofax #41

My week was pretty quiet, the things on my to do lists were simple and easy to complete which is always nice!  I didn't have any appointments either so I've spent most of the week pottering around the house and completing season five of Castle.  


Close up

Close up

On Saturday I received a little surprise in the post, it was these autumn and Halloween bits from Shannon.  I just love the spider and the leaf stickers the most, they are so cute!

Autumn and Halloween planning supplies 

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment