Sunday 20 October 2013

My week #42

The woods are full of fairies,
the sea is full of fish,
the trees are full of golden leaves,
let's make an Autumn wish.

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!


Yes I am still feeling very autumnal!  I have sorted out my woolly jumpers and polished my boots ready for stomping on leaves.  I've also organised the bits I need for Halloween and I'm already thinking about bonfire night plans.  I just love this time of year.   

My week in my Filofax #42

It has been another quiet week, lots of my to dos were just replying to emails and completing things online.  I also spent time photographing things for some up coming blog posts.  The weather has been quite wet and grey so it was hard to get enough light for decent pictures, whenever the weather cleared I grabbed my camera and made the most of it!

Close up

Close up

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

2 comments: