Monday 14 October 2013

October Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week two

Here is the round up of my photos for the challenge last week. 

Day seven - doodle

I haven't really drawn in my Filofax since I downsided from my A5 Apex so I had to look back through that to find these little doodles.  

Day seven - doodle

Day eight - paper

My pocket Chameleon and plenty of different paper inside my scrapbook.

Day eight - paper

Day nine - black and white

This is my pocket chameleon again with a personal size Finsbury Filofax.  I brought the Finsbury on a whim about six months ago but it didn't stay with me for very long.  I got it from a seller on eBay for a really good price but when it arrived it wasn't love at first sight so I ended up selling it on again after a week or so.

Day nine - black and white

Day ten - charming

I love this bracelet, it has beads and tiny shells on it and it reminds me of my holiday.  

Day ten - charming

Day eleven - favourite part 

My favourite part of this Filofax is the press stud, I think it is one of the reasons I really fell for the Originals when they came out along side the range of colours they are available in.

Day eleven - favourite part

Day twelve - planner paparazzi

When I read the prompt for today the first thing that popped into my head was this image so I went with it.  I always think of the paparazzi as men wearing this style of hat and waving about their cameras.  The only thing missing is a card tucked into the band saying "press"!

Day twelve - planner paparazzi

Day thirteen - how many

I am slightly addicted to Moonalisa lip butters, I have more than I realistically need but the flavours are so nice I can't resist them!

Day thirteen - how many

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment