Sunday 20 October 2013

October Filofax photo-a-day challenge, week three

It is time for another round up post!  If you are interested you can see my previous weeks of the challenge here and here.

Day fourteen - someone special

This photo is of my son, he was my first baby and my only boy (not to say that all my children aren't special to me!).

Day fourteen - someone special

Day fifteen - addicted

I have a little addiction to Jubly Umph products.  I love their jewellery and handbags.  This is the latest addition to my collection, a day of the dead fox.  It is perfect for October.

Day fifteen - addicted

Day sixteen - an event

The 14th November is when the Frankfurt Christmas Market opens in Birmingham.  I love going here, we have taken the children every year since they were tiny and it has become part of our Christmas tradition.

Day sixteen - an event

Day seventeen - top five

This is my top five planner wish list.  The aqua Malden is still top of the list but the other four change places depending on my mood.


Day seventeen - top five

Day eighteen - yay for Fridays!

On Friday I enjoyed a spot of afternoon tea to make the most of the peace and quiet before the weekend madness descended.  The strawberry tart was delicious.  

Day eighteen - yay for Fridays!

Day nineteen - in your pen loop

The elastic section of my Original is very handy for all kinds of bits and pieces.  At the moment I have a pen, a highlighter and a cute notepad in there.

Day nineteen - in your pen loop

If you want to take part in the rest of the challenge you can find the details on Friday, I'm in love's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment