Wednesday 20 February 2013

My week #7/52

I thought I would show you last week's pages once they were all filled in.  I got a bit highlighter happy as you can see..... 


It was a pretty quiet week but I like being able to jot things down each day just to keep track of them.  Once it is on paper I feel like I don't need to remember it anymore so my pages might get cluttered but my mind is more peaceful.   




When I started this blog I didn't really know where I wanted to take it, the only thing I knew was I didn't want it to be a mummy blog.  I am a full time mum to three fantastic children but I wanted to do something that was just for me and gave me a chance to be myself again and not the edited mum version I am day to day.  The response to my Filofax posts has been really positive so I think I will be writing a lot about my Filofax/planning/stationery obsession in the future.  My blog might not be as eclectic as I envisioned but it will be very me!

No comments:

Post a Comment