Saturday 17 August 2013

My week #33

Here are my pages for this week.  I have been busy planning my part of this years Philofaxy All Stars Tour so that has involved lots of emails and thinking of ideas for guest posts.  I am really excited to be taking part and I can't wait to get started!
  
My week in my Filofax #33

On Wednesday I made a blog button.  If you are viewing this on a computer you should be able to see it on the right hand side of the screen.  Making the button itself was quite easy, it was adding the grab box underneath it that was the tricky part but I got there in the end.  I feel quite proud of myself!

Close up

Close up

Thanks for reading and have a great week, I am going to start writing my first guest post now for one of my favourite blogs!






8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's like a bookmark for your blog. You see the photos of the left hand side for Philofaxy, Paper Lovestory and Dodo Pad? If you click on one of them it will take you to that website. If another blogger wants to link back to my site they can copy and paste the code from under my button and add it to their blog. You can only see them if you are on a computer or if you select the web version of the page :)

      Delete
    2. Ah I see. I don't know how to do any of that stuff! Haha x

      Delete
    3. Lol I'm still learning! Thank God for google ;)

      Delete
  2. Love the clouds and hearts washi tape!.. So CUTE! ~tina

    ReplyDelete