Wednesday 4 March 2015

My week #9

This week's theme was springtime in Paris to celebrate the beginning of spring.  I was so happy to greet March and then yesterday it snowed... really, is it too much to ask for a little sunshine and some flowers?

My week in my Filofax #9

I had nothing much exciting going on, lots of my reminders and to do's were the usual weekly ones.  I always transfer these things over each week because I like not having to remember them.  I know that I have to put the rubbish out on a Monday night every week but writing it down means I definitely won't forget and it's one less thing I have to store in my head.  I think it's called brain dumping, you transfer the information onto paper and then you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Close up


Close up

Do you write down everything in your planner or are there some things you are sure you will remember?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I try to remember to write everything down! As long as it's on paper it stands a chance of getting done sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snowed! Gosh-it was chillier here but not that cold. Supposed to be 15 deg C Sunday which makes me happy as we are marking Mothering Sunday a week early & it'd be nice to get out of the house to a NT property. Haha brain dumping; I like it! It's a relief to hear I'm not the only one-I've always been told I'm obsessed with lists. Generally, if it's not written down I tend to forget and also I like not to clutter up my head with anything that doesnt need to be there. I have those stickers-tres chic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did, not enough to settle but it still annoyed me lol! I hope you enjoyed your eaarly Mother's Day, we sometimes celebrate the week before too ;)
      I'm definitely obsessed with lists, it's so much easier to write things down and do them step by step!

      Delete