Tuesday 27 October 2015

My week #42

I think this week might be one of my favourite weeks ever!  I went for a mooch around town and found myself outside a Paperchase store so of course I went in.  They had so many cute stickers and fab stationery bits that I felt quite giddy walking through the shop and looking at it all.  

My week #42

I love foxes and woodland animals and the colour of these stickers felt very autumnal too so I decided to grab myself a set and use them right away.  I matched them with peach washi tapes and orange and brown Trendy Page Dots reinforcements.  The pièce de résistance is the Sass & Belle stag head paper clip, I think it is really fun!  I can see me using it in December too as it also looks like a festive reindeer.       

Close up

Close up

Products used this week:
Van der Spek custom made organizers - 30mm standard size (personal)
Peach polka dot washi tape from eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment