Friday 26 February 2016

Planner Friday - February

Planner Friday has rolled around again!  I'm on the Trendy Twine blog today using my new Annie's Paper Boutique products...

Hi, I am Amanda from She's Eclectic and I was here on the Trendy Twine blog a couple of weeks ago to tell you about some new products from Annie's Paper Boutique.  Today I am back to show you how I used the new stamp sets on my planner pages!



This week I used....


You can read the rest of my post here, please pop over and say hi!


12 comments:

  1. I love your planner pages Amanda! I love your inspiration on water, I'm a big water drinker and encourage everyone to drink more. I'll share your idea with some of my planner friends!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner pages are always so fun and festive! The way you embellish them always looks awesome! Great way to incorporate those stamps! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your planner pages are super cute! I love the fun planner stamp especially he perfect pairs.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your planner pages Amanda!
    Thanks for sharing on the Trendy Twine blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great planner pages! You really used a LOT of APB products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the products you used!

    ReplyDelete