Friday 24 June 2016

Planner Friday - June

Today is Planner Friday and I am on the Trendy Twine blog again sharing how I decorate my weekly pages, please pop over and take a peek!

Hi!  It's Planner Friday again and I want to show you another fun layout I have created using Annie's Paper Boutique products.  I kept this week pretty simple and only used stamps and washi for decoration but I think it looks rather cute!


Planning my week

I used skinny washi tape around the edge of my pages and added an extra pop of colour with some sweet pink Trendy Page Dots.  I paired the pink with black for a nice, clean look and used some heart stamps from the You & Me set for decoration.


Products used:

Ink 

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Great pages!! Love the stamping in the middle of the heart and all the pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome planner pages! Love the fun embellishments with the Trendy Page Dots and washi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pages!!Love the hearts and pretty pink!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete