Saturday 1 October 2016

My week #37

If you have been reading this blog for a while then you will know I love anything kawaii so when I came back to decorating my planner pages I knew straight away I had to use these Pusheen stickers on my layout.

My week #37

Ever since Facebook introduced stickers for their messages I have been a little obsessed with the flying, rainbow, unicorn, kitty Pusheen.  It's all of my favourite things combined! I have one more of these stickers that I am going to keep forever and never use, yes, I am a sticker hoarder!

Close up

Close up

Do you ever buy stationery and then not use it (unless you have doubles) or is it just me?

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. oh so cute, can totally understand why you're saving your stickers! I used to be a hoarder of washi & stickers, now I'm totally into using them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine using most of my stash, there's just a few favourite bits I need to keep and not use ;)

      Delete