Friday 21 July 2017

Planner Friday - July

My latest Planner Friday post is now up on the Trendy Twine blog, please pop over and check it out...

Hello!  Welcome to Planner Friday!  I know for some of you the summer holidays began a while ago but here in the UK the schools don't finish until this afternoon and I really can't wait!  I wanted to do a tropical theme in my planner to celebrate the start of lazy days and endless sunshine (fingers crossed!) so let me show you what I used and how it turned out.


Products used:

Used but not pictured:

As always I started out with some washi tape and Trendy page dots to give my pages a splash of colour and then got out my collection of planner stamps to fill in my to do lists and reminders.  


My Planner Friday to do list

I also made myself a little Planner Friday card to keep track of what I needed to do for today's post and added a bit of Trendy bakers twine just because it's such a pretty colour!

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. What an adorable set of pages! I love the summery vibe they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pages! Pineapples are so in right now and pink is always a favorite of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute planner pages! Loving the flamingo theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, I love that Planner Friday card, such a cute and clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete