Monday 20 January 2014

My week #3

My pages for week three are a bit plain, I was ill and didn't really feel like doing much with them.  They served their main purpose of keeping me organised though so it's not all bad. 

My week in my Filofax #3

At the start of the week I completed the application process for my youngest daughter to start nursery school in September.  I can't believe how quickly the time has passed and I really can't imagine what it will be like not having my little shadow around the house each morning.  I know September is still a while away but I don't feel ready to let her go just yet, she's my baby!  


Close up

Close up

I got a little behind with the photo challenge I am taking part in at the end of the week.  I have spent some time this morning catching up and ticking them off my to do lists so I am starting this week back on track.  I am going to go and make myself a cup of tea and start decorating this weeks pages now I am feeling more human.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment