Monday 4 August 2014

My week #31

I went with a bit of a different look this week.  It's not very me, I think I might have been watching too much America's Next Top Model recently and I let my inner diva out to play!

My week in my Filofax #31

My eldest two children have gone to stay with their grandparents for a week, I am sure they are being spoiled even as I type this.  It will be weird not having them around but I am hoping to get lots of things done with just my little shadow following me.  Starting a free Netflix trial may have been a mistake though, I am hooked on catching up with White Collar and can't seem to tear myself away from the TV.  Maybe if I indulge in it today I can be really productive tomorrow? 

Close up

Close up

I spent most of last week waiting to see if I would hit 300 followers on Bloglovin', I was so excited when it happened!  I am going to run a little giveaway to celebrate and say thank you so keep an eye out for that post later in the week.  I hope you will like the prizes I have lined up.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

8 comments:

  1. Yay you!!! Congrats.
    Oooh I can't wait for the giveaway :D
    And I love your theme this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanny, I'm over the moon!
      I will be posting the giveaway on Saturday so pop back then ;)

      Delete
  2. Yay for 300 + ! Box sets are addictive aren't they! I'm a bit addicted to "Castle" at the moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becks!
      I love Castle but I'm bang up to date with that and waiting for the new season to start ;)

      Delete