Tuesday 16 September 2014

All set up for autumn in my ochre Malden!

As I said at the start of the month, I'm so ready for autumn.  I decided to move back into my Malden as it feels perfect for this time of year.  As soon as I put my pages onto the rings I realised how much I had missed using it!  I still adore the leather and the beautiful ochre colour, it is definitely my most luxurious feeling planner.


My perfect planner for autumn

I think the Malden is the kind of Filofax that looks better and better the more you use it.  It can handle the odd scuff or scratch, they just add character.  It is nice not having to baby this binder, it can go straight into my bag and I don't have to worry about it.  I still love my yellow Original but I always have to be so careful with it so it doesn't get dirty or marked.  Using the Malden this past couple of weeks has been a refreshing change.

I have kept my set up the same, it has been working for me so I didn't feel the need to mess with it.  I have sections for my weekly pages, my monthly pages, my qimmis yearly overview, blog ideas, notes, lists and passwords.  I don't write my full password, just the first and last letter or number so if I lost my planner whoever found it wouldn't have access to too much information.  



I am using these amazingly autumnal dashboards from Mrs Brimbles,  I had to show them off because they match my Malden perfectly!  Every time I open my planner and see these they make me smile.  The hedgehog's rosy cheeks are so cute and I love the colours on the pumpkin one too.    

So that's me all ready to see out the last quarter of the year, bring on the toffee apples, warm cider and woolly jumpers please!  


10 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the dashboards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year too, it is certainly my fav. I sooooo wanted a Malden but even more so now after seeing yours all autumnaly, maybe Father Christmas might get me one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be autumn; you're in your ochre Malden!! I love the dashboards; they are so warm looking. I'm back in a Malden for the moment, but wondering if I dare change into another (not red) Filofax!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Jem it is, I got to stomp on fallen leaves on the way to school and back this morning! I think it's time to polish my boots :)
    What filo are you thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love your cup :)

    Anna does such adorable stuff. Love those dashboards, too.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley!

      Anna does make the cutest things, I love them too :)

      Delete
  6. Oh! The Malden ochre is so lovely and flexible! Feels like coming home !

    ReplyDelete