|Diary Day - my Filofax and Dodo Pad|
So on to today's giveaway which is for this gorgeous berry colour medium size notebook from Leuchtturm1917 . I really love this, I have added it to my ever growing wish list (a list that has tripled in size since National Stationery Week began!). I would add a bright lime green Leuchtturm pen loop to mine, as you can see above pink and green is one of my favourite colour combinations!
|Berry Leuchtturm1917 notebook|
If you haven't seen inside one of these before let me tell you the highlights
- The pages are numbered.
- There is an expandable pocket in the back, very handy for your bits and pieces.
- It has a table of contents so if you use it for revision notes or as a journal you could record which info or month was on which pages for easy access.
- It has a coordinating page marker and elastic band fastener.
- Ink-proof paper, perfect for us fountain pen fans!
- Stickers for labelling and archiving.
I haven't written in this notebook as I want it to be brand new for the person who wins it but I have looked at the quality of the paper and it is very nice. The pages are thick, smooth and a shade of cream that looks so much more luxurious than white! The notebooks are available with lined, squared, dotted and plain pages, this one is plain so you can use it for whatever you like. It comes with a lined and squared backing sheet which is a nice touch. I always end up writing on a slant when I write on unlined paper so if you are like me this will keep your pages nice and neat. The notebooks come in a wide range of colours, I love the yellow and all the shades of blue too!
|Gorgeous selection of colours|
Image taken from www.leuchtturm1917.com
If you want to win this notebook all you have to do is comment below telling me what you would use it for. I will number all the comments and then use random.org to pick a winner.
- Leave a comment telling me what you would use the notebook for - one entry per person please.
- The giveaway ends at 12pm UK time on the 10th May 2015 - entries after this time will not be added to the draw.
- The winner must contact me within 7 days to claim their prize or I will have to draw a new winner.
- This giveaway is open internationally.
I would like to thank Leuchtturm1917 for supplying today's prize and if you would like to find out more about them and their products you can check out their Facebook page, find them on Twitter and on their website.
Tomorrow is the last day of National Stationery Week, come back then for my final giveaway!