Friday, 10 July 2015

Planner Friday - July

My latest post for Planner Friday is now up over on Twine it up with Trendy Twine.

Hi!  I'm Amanda from She's Eclectic and I am here for another Planner Friday, where I share with you how I decorate my planner pages to help keep me organised.

I find the best way to keep on top of everything I need to do and remember is to check my planner throughout the day and having fun pages means I am more likely to open it up and take a peek.


Supplies used this week: Trendy Page Dots Circle Reinforcements

I decided to do something different with my layout this week, I used the lined Check It Off stamp for a change.  I have seen a lot of people use this one in their Erin Condren planners and I liked how it looked.  It is very handy for people like me who end up writing on a slant if they use unlined paper!

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


18 comments:

  1. Your planner pages are always so fun and this one is no exception! Those bright cheery colors look fabulous and I always love the touch of pink! I really like the way you used the Check It Off stamp set! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sukie! You too :)

      Delete
  2. Love your planner pages Amanda! The yellow is so beautiful!!!!
    Great job with all those Trendy Twine goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the summery yellow and the super cute ice cream stamp too!
    Super fun planner pages!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love your planner pages, the stamps you use are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RobinSparkles, I love my stamps! :)

      Delete
  5. Your pages are so awesome, the yellow looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelly! Yellow makes me happy :)

      Delete
  6. Love all this fun yellow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these pages! Bright and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun, bright, and festive planner. I love how you used a tag...I would not have thought to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, they're handy for a bit of extra space when you need it.

      Delete
  9. Yes, I'm popping by late again ;) This layout was so bright and cheery. Love all of the yellow and special touches you added. I always look forward to your planner posts. Can't wait for the next one.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete