Thursday 30 July 2015

My week #30

I love the quote "Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons" so when I saw these flamingo stamps in Lorabailora's summer 2015 collection along with the matching washi tape I was instantly drawn to them!  I ordered a few rolls of different washis from her including the selfie tape I used last week and a couple more you will be seeing soon.  They are really fun!   

My week #30

I hadn't really thought about colouring in my stamps before.  I joined a planner stamping group on Facebook a few weeks ago and saw other people doing it so I gave it a go this week and I like it.  It has given me a few ideas for my other stamps I haven't used in a while.  

Close up

Close up

I am such a big flamingo fan that this is one of my favourite necklaces from Jubly Umph, I like being able to match my jewellery to my planner pages and feeling coordinated.  It doesn't happen often!

Matching my jewellery to my pages

Products used this week:

Have a great week!


6 comments:

  1. I love that quote too Amanda and flamingos. They are very cute. Since you love these I thought I 'd share this. Flamingo dashboard and page marker.
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/240723445/handmade-flamingo-personal-dashboard-and?ref=shop_home_active_6

    Joanny.
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great Joanny! I will take a look at everything else you have listed too ;)

      Delete
  2. Great quote and really fun decor :)

    ReplyDelete