Wednesday 1 February 2017

My week #3

I was very lucky to get some money for Christmas so in January I hit Etsy hard and found lots of lovely new shops to buy planning supplies from.  Yup, I'm still a stationery addict!  This week I used a gorgeous set of stickers from Isabelle The Owl to decorate my pages and I paired them with a couple of rolls of washi tape from Jadiescrafts

My week #3

The stickers are sized for different planners, personal, Erin Condren, Happy Planner etc so you can find a set that will fit yours perfectly and using a kit means they all match a theme and look great together.  I have always loved anything with stags on and combining that with gold and pastel colours made this a must have sheet for me!

Close up

I'm not sure if you can tell from these photos but the heart washi I have used is a rose gold foil tape, it is really pretty.  The pink glitter washi tape added a little extra sparkle too. 

Close up

Have you discovered any new stationery sellers recently?  Leave me a comment below so I can check them out too please!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment