Tuesday 27 February 2018

Planner itch & my week #8

I have a confession, I haven't really been using my planner recently.  I know, I know, what's wrong with me right?  I had been in my Van der Spek custom organiser for two years when I started to feel planner itch, that little nagging feeling that it was time for a change, for something new or different.  So I moved into my rose gold Saffiano and set it all up but I still wasn't happy.  I wasn't using my planner to plan so eventually I just started writing things down in a notebook or in my TN and adding reminders to my phone calendar instead. 

My spring themed planner

I was stilling feeling the itch and unsettled so I decided to go through my planner collection and pick out one to start using again properly.  I was drawn towards my white Webster's Colour Crush planner, it seemed fresh and springlike so I filled it with flower prints, my favourite paperclips and my new Ultimate Success Planner inserts hoping to get my mojo back and for the first time in ages I felt inspired!

My week #8

I grabbed my washi tape and stamps and set about planning my week!  It was half term so I didn't have too much going on, it was a nice easy week for me to dip my toe back into the planning water so to speak.

Close up

Having decorated my pages I enjoyed using my planner again throughout the week, I was more inclined to open it up and check my to do lists and reminders and that helped me stay on top of things.  I am feeling much more organised now!  I have even planned this week too!

Close up

Do you ever feel planner itch or is it just me?

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! These pages are really fantastic! I just think you are such an inspiration for planners everywhere! I love the colors and that pretty spring theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shelly, that really means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, yes sometimes, which is why I'm in a tn now, much simpler xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I have a TN for journalling and notes that I’m very happy in but I’ve never tried to use it as a planner too, it’s something to consider :)

      Delete
  3. Yes I feel you! I get my planner itch about once a quarter...so I keep a small selection of planners and switch those up when I feel like to. I usually will switch different brands as well as it will remind me how much I love those planners and feel like I am using something different and new :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed your comment, I don’t know why I don’t get notifications anymore!

      I used to switch every 2-3 months too, it kept things fresh and fun! I have just brought a brand new planner though so I will have to share a post about it soon ;)

      Delete