Wednesday 28 March 2018

My week #11

This is just a quick little post today to share with you my week #11 pages.  It was the week of my lovely in laws 50th wedding anniversary so I decided to go with a hearts and flowers theme in my planner.

My week #11

I used a sticker kit from IsabelleTheOwl on Etsy so everything goes together perfectly.  It is one of my favourite sets and I had been saving it for a special occasion for nearly a year before I used it!  

The rose gold day stickers are from Bits Of Stationery and I used them to cover up where I dropped my check box stamp when I was planning my week!  I tried to cover most of the misplaced ink with a strip of glittery pink washi tape but part of it was on the word Tuesday so I hid it with one of these stickers and then used a couple more on the rest of the week so it wouldn't look out of place. 

Close up

Close up

Next time I get my stamps out I must be more careful!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment