Friday 5 July 2019

Little update and some changes

Okay, so I wanted to let you know about a few changes that are going on with the blog right now....

You might have noticed that there hasn’t been any Artline Monday posts for a few weeks, that is because my time as their resident blogger has come to an end.  I have really enjoyed working with them for the past couple of years and I am proud of the things we created.  You will still be able to read all of these posts here so if there was something you wanted to try but haven’t got around to yet don’t worry, I won’t be deleting anything!

Sticking with stationery

Going forward I will be concentrating on planning, stationery and lettering posts for a while.  They are what I enjoy doing the most and I want to do more of those things right now.  I also have quite a few reviews lined up so keep an eye out for those.  If you want a little preview then check out Paper High and Pigeon for some super lovely stationery!

Notebook and pencils from Paper High

Let me know if there is anything else you would like me to do, explore or review and I'll look into it!

Thanks for sticking around!


No comments:

Post a Comment