Monday 19 May 2014

My week #20

I joined in with a game on Instagram last week, I was given the colour purple and had to take a planner related pic using that colour.  I decided to make it my theme for this week's pages.

My week in my Filofax #20

I thought I was going to have a quiet week but it ended up full of things I had to do.  There was still time for me to watch the season finales of Once Upon A Time and The Blacklist though so I was happy.

Close up

Close up

On Friday I received some things I am going to be reviewing soon from Mrs Brimbles, I can't wait to show you all the fab things she designs and makes!  I also got a fantastic set of planner stamps from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I have started using the stamps for next week's pages so you will see them then or you can get a sneak peak on Instagram now.

Thanks for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment