Friday 20 January 2017

My week #2

After last week's bright colours I decided to go for a pastel palette this time.  I was given a cute sheet of stickers by The Library Designs as part of a RAK (random act of kindness) a little while ago and wanted to use them too.  The planner sticker reminds me of the nude Original Filofax which I have always loved! 

My week #2

I am really enjoying being able to use my new inserts however I need to.  At the moment my days are quite quiet so I am using the second set of boxes on Monday to Friday for my lists and notes etc.  When I get busier and need more space for my daily to dos and reminders I can change labels on the boxes and use two per day instead.  My weekends are nearly always quiet so a single box for each day is fine for those.

Close up

Close up

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment