Friday 25 May 2018

Planner Friday - May

I'm making plans for my perfect summer over on the Trendy Twine blog today!  

Summer is just around the corner and I can't wait!  Spring has been a mixed bag this year, we've had a lot of rain and even some snow this side of the pond so I am looking forward to spending time outside in the sunshine more than ever right now.  Today I thought I would document my ideal summer in my travellers notebook using some of my favourite APB stamps to really get me in the mood!


Products used:
Used but not pictured:


My perfect summer

So as you can see most of my favourite summer activities involve some kind of food!  Whenever I think of summer I always picture BBQs, ice cream and chilled glasses of wine, get togethers with family and friends and adventures!  

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Planner Fridays are always so fun! Love this! Blue, yellow, and pink is one of my favorite color combinations and it looks so cheery for a summer spread. Your writing is always awesome and adding the "s" to the weekend stamp was brilliant.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pages look like the perfect summer plans to me! I really love the bright colors and stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pages! They are so happy and fun :)

    ReplyDelete