Friday 29 June 2018

Planner Friday - June

It's time for another Planner Friday over on the Trendy Twine blog, please pop over and say hi!

Hello!  Welcome to Planner Friday!  I'm Amanda from She's Eclectic and I've been the resident planner girl here on the Trendy Twine blog for the last four years.  I stop by once a month to show you how I use my APB stamps to get organised and to pretty up my planner pages!

As it will be July soon I spent some time this week setting up the monthly overview in my travellers notebook.  I like being able to see exactly what I have going on each month all in one quick glance and the stamps are so much neater and easier to read than my handwriting!






One of the things I love about the APB stamps is that they work in so many different size planners!  They fit perfectly in A5, personal, pocket and mini size Filofaxes, all sizes of Travellers Notebooks and planners like Erin Condren's and the Happy Planner.  Over the years I have swapped and changed my planners, organisers and journals but I have kept on using my APB products as they are so versatile.

I have recently switched to B6 size and this gives me enough space for my notes and reminders without being too big or bulky for me to carry around daily.  I started to plan my month by adding a strip of washi tape along the top edge of the pages and matched my inks and pens to the colours of it.

Then I used some practical stamps from the School DaysAt Home and Title It sets to record things like clubs, field trips, the last days of school, bills, errands and planning sessions.  I also used the Brain Dump stamp from the Title It set in the long space next to my calendar on he left so I can record any random information and reminders as and when they come to me.

Once I had added in all my plans I decorated some of the free space using the sun stamp from the How's The Weather set, a couple of fun quote stamps from the Choose Happy set and some sweet coffee stamps from the Need Coffee set because if I'm going to survive a sweltering hot summer then I'm going to be drinking iced coffee all day, every day until autumn!

You can read the rest of my post here.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Love that you did a monthly spread. It look so neat and organized, but super cute, too.

    Planner Friday is one of my favorite days!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing all the different products you use from APB on your planner pages! Great monthly calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used such fun things! Always love your pages :)

    ReplyDelete