Monday 13 October 2014

My week #41

I brought this cute cupcake washi tape a couple of weeks ago and couldn't wait to use it, I love it!  The colours are so pretty and match my pastel rainbow reinforcements which are also a new favourite. 

My week in my Filofax #41

I didn't have any cake stickers so I doodled some cupcakes instead, copying the ones on the tape.  I googled quotes about cupcakes and found this one....

"Make the world a better place
one cupcake at a time"

... and liked the idea.  Life is better with frosting and sprinkles, right?

Close up

Close up

I reached 400 followers through Bloglovin' at the end of the week, yay!!  I am getting together some prizes for another giveaway to celebrate so keep an eye out for that soon!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!   


6 comments:

  1. LOL.. I love the cupcake quotes, Adorable!!
    I am a huge cupcake fan..lol!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Migdalia, can you believe I haven't had a cupcake in months!?

      Delete
  2. I have that same tape! I haven't used it yet. Love your layout. Congrats on 400 followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it Holly and thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the 400 followers. Love your photos.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete