Thursday 12 November 2015

My week #44


This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song...

In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise

In case you can't guess I love Halloween and The nightmare before Christmas!  I always get very excited around this time of year as Halloween is the first event we celebrate in the lead up to Christmas!    


My week #44

I decorated the pages with my favourite spooky stickers and washi tapes, I even used some Halloween themed Trendy Page Dots reinforcements to complete the look.  

Close up

Close up

Products used this week:
Van der Spek custom made organizers - 30mm standard size (personal)
Cloudycow spotty cat washi tape

2 comments:

  1. I'm back in a ringed planner now, though my pages are a bit boring. I can't have too much decorations due to focus issues, but I do enjoy looking at everyone else's planer goodness. Your pages are very pretty. Question - what model planner do you have? From the edges it looks like its brown on the outside with an aqua interior. I love brown/blue or brown/pink combos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a custom Van der Spek organiser, you choose your own colours. I wrote more about it here if you are interested http://amanda-sheseclectic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/my-van-der-spek-custom-organiser.html :)

      Delete