Friday 27 November 2015

My week #47

It was my birthday last week so I went with an over the top pink and girly theme for my pages to cheer me up and stop me feeling old!  It was also a really busy week so I had quite a few more notes and reminders than usual.  


My week #47

My eldest daughter was away on a school trip for most of the week, she missed my big day but I did get a phone call from her headmaster first thing on Wednesday morning so she could wish me a happy birthday.  To be honest I was surprised she remembered, she's only nine!

Close up

I have been doing lots of Christmas preparation too, I have ordered my turkey, nearly completed my gift shopping and have a stack of cards to write and post before the end of the month.  I just want to spend December relaxing and having fun with my family instead of stressing about being ready and finishing a massive to do list.  

Close up

Products used:
Van der Spek custom made organizers - 30mm standard size (personal)
Lorabailora drops washi tape
The weather stickers were from Paperchase but I can't find them online anymore

4 comments: