Saturday 4 May 2013

My new favourite pen!

Yesterday was a good post day for me, my Pilot Coleto pen finally arrived!  I had seen a few people mention this pen on Instagram during the Filofax photo challenge and thought it was a great idea.  It is basically a refillable multi pen.  You choose which colours you like and add them into the barrel, I think there are about 15 ink refills to choose from.  I looked on ebay and found a few different listings for them but it worked out a bit cheaper to order from China and as I was in no hurry that is what I did.  It took just over three weeks to arrive so by the time it came I was quite excited! 


Pilot Coleto 4in1 pen

The top of the pen pops open and you slide the refills into place and then close the lid, easy-peasy!  I ordered pink, purple, orange and green ones.
   
Top view

I found 3in1 barrels and 4in1's but they also come in bigger sizes to hold more colours.  This 4in1 fits easily into the elasticated loop on my Apex Filofax but it does not fit into the loop on my Chameleon.  It is not the end of the world though!  I have really enjoyed using it to fill in the last few days of my diary for this week which I will show you tomorrow. 












4 comments:

  1. Coooool I remember having those pens as a child they save so much space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great having four colours in one, I like to write in different colours so everything doesn't blend into each other :)

      Delete
  2. I love these pens also and have always order from jetpens. Where do you order from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this one from eBay but I will be ordering my refills from Cult Pens and they sell the barrels too - www.cultpens.com :)

      Delete