I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by www.mypurpleylife.com! It has really made my day so thank you Jennifer!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My 11 facts about me:
1. I love reading murder mystery novels.
2. I went to school with someone famous.
3. I got married in Jamaica.
4. I like tea more than coffee.
5. I over think things.
6. I like to believe there could be fairies at the bottom of the garden.
7. Labyrinth is one of my favourite films.
8. I feel at peace when I am by the sea.
9. My ideal job would be a private investigator.
10. I haven't passed my driving test (I have failed twice).
11. I love taking photos.
These are the questions asked by www.mypurpleylife.com and my answers:
1. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only eat one thing, what would it be?
Nectarines (I don't like the fuzz on peaches).
2. If you were a colour, what would it be?
3. If you were an actor/actress, who would you be?
Lauren Bacall maybe? Definitely one of the classic actresses anyway.
4. Who is your favourite singer/band?
5. What musical instrument do you wish you could play?
6. What are your favourite pizza toppings
Cheese and tomato.
7. What is your favourite quote/saying?
"This must be Thursday," said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. "I never could get the hang of Thursdays." - Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (I feel the same way about Sundays!).
8. What is your favourite season (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)?
9. What colour is your car?
10. Where would your dream house be?
Somewhere by the sea
11. What is your favourite scent?
Smoked apple and vanilla by Moonalisa
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. Do you have a secret talent?
2. What is the funniest lie you have ever told or heard?
3. Are you a dog or a cat person?
4. What is your ideal Saturday afternoon?
5. Heels or flats?
6. What made you start your blog?
7. Do you have any tattoos?
8. What is the most expensive thing you have ever brought?
9. Would you like to happen this time next year?
10. What is your favourite flavour of crisps (or chips)?
11. What is your best memory from school?
These are the blogs I've nominated: