Friday 17 May 2013

Planner envy - Imysworld

Imysworld is another blog that leaves me feeling planner envy.  Ever since I saw the post about unboxing her Mulberry Agenda I have been a little bit in love with Imy's planner!  Her excitement while waiting to get the Agenda was contagious so when it finally arrived I was dying to see what all the fuss had been about. I was not disappointed!

Still in it's packaging - Imy's Mulberry Agenda

Like Paper lovestory this is another beautiful pink organiser (I promise the next one in this series is a different colour!).  
I think I swooned when I first saw this photo and it still makes me feel a little weak in the knees now.  

Gorgeous, pink and glamorous!

Again it is not just the binder that makes me envious, Imy's pages are also lovely!  You can tell that she uses her planner a lot, it is practical but she takes the time to make the pages pretty. 

Full pages - a planner's delight

The whole organiser makes me think of John Keats - a thing of beauty is a joy forever.  I am looking forward to seeing more posts about the Agenda and videos on Imy's YouTube channel.  



*All photos in this post were taken by Imy and used with her permission.  Please do not copy or pin these images.


6 comments:

  1. I agree with your whole post! Her pages are my favourite ones :) And of course, I love her Mulberry too. Maybe cos it's the same colour as my Smythson hehe :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! I think I need a pink leather binder too, they look so pretty <3

      Delete
    2. Loving your planner envy posts!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Laura, that's so nice to hear!

      Delete
  2. Hetty that quote has always stuck with me because it is so true.

    ReplyDelete