Hello! I was a little stumped over what to do for today's hand made theme so in the end I decided to talk about these Staedtler Triplus Fineliners because, well, I use them when I am colouring in (with my hand!) so whatever I do with them becomes hand made. That works doesn't it? Yes? Ok, lets carry on then!
|Staedtler Triplus Fineliners|
The Triplus Fineliners are brilliant for colouring in an adult colouring book because they have a 0.3mm tip. This makes them perfect for small, intricate designs and patterns which can be difficult to fill in with a pencil crayon. Also colouring with the fineliners gives you a much brighter look than when you use pencil crayons, the whole image jumps off the page because it is so vibrant!
Staedtler's fineliners have an ergonomic triangular shaped body so they are comfortable to use over a long period of time and it makes them easier to grip. The case they come in also converts into a handy stand so you can get the pens out quickly and simply in one smooth move.
|Triplus Fineliner pen test|
The fineliners aren't just for colouring either, they make a nice writing pen too! I love using coloured pens in my planner to make things stand out on the page and these do the job nicely!
If you would like to win this four pack of Triplus fineliners then tell me which birthday Staedtler UK is currently celebrating (hint, you can find the answer on their Facebook page). Here are the rules:
- Tell me which birthday Staedtler UK is currently celebrating.
- I will number the comments with the correct answer and use random.org to pick a winner.
- This giveaway is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends at 12pm UK time on the 9th May 2016.
- I will announce the winner on this post on the 10th May 2016.
- This is the only prize (for today) - there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner doesn't contact me within 72 hours of my announcing the winning entry, I will have to draw a new name.
- If you are under 18 years of age please ask your parent's permission before entering the giveaway.