Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Pen Company's Big Stationery Survey 2016

Last week Lucy from The Pen Company contacted me and asked if I would help spread the word about their Big Stationery Survey 2016 during National Stationery Week.  They are interested in finding out people's opinions about stationery, their likes, loves and loathes and how we use it today.




I took the survey myself and it takes less than five minutes to complete.  Everyone who submits their email address at the end of the survey will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 voucher to spend at The Pen Company.  If I won I would spend it all on these gorgeous Diamine Shimmertastic bottled inks!  I already have the Magical Forest green ink and it is beautiful!

I will be receiving a copy of the survey results once they have all been collated so I can share them with you, I think it will be really interesting to see how people feel about stationery when we live in an age hooked on technology!

If you fancy adding your views to the survey you can find it here, you have until the 8th May 2016 to do so.

I hope you are enjoying National Stationery Week so far!  I'll be back tomorrow for the big one.... World Stationery Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment